SSC Shadow Select
2015-2016 Member Registration Guide
1. Register online with SSC Shadow and complete initial club dues payment. Register now!
During the registration process please select the season that reads: RCL Premier Soccer - U12 Thru U18 - 2015-16
**A $50 late fee will be added to your club dues if registration and an initial payment are not completed within 15 days after the final tryout date in which your player participated. We appreciate you handling this in a timely manner as this helps our club save valuable time and resources.
2. Complete the WYS Medical Release Form - Download here
Please hand this form to your team manager at your first team meeting. Your coach and manager will keep a copy of this information at all practices and games in case of emergency.
3. Provide proof of your birth date (For players new this year to SSC Shadow only)
Email a copy of your certified birth certificate OR U.S. passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your First Team Account Payment
To offset coach per diem, travel expenses and tournament registrations, team account funds are collected throughout the season. Team accounts are managed by your volunteer Team Treasurer, with oversight by the SSC Shadow Bookkeeper. Team Tracking Sheets will be emailed periodically to parents showing deposits and credits for all team members for the season. Please bring your checkbook to the first team meeting to make an initial team account payment. Checks can be made payable to SSC Shadow.
5. Get your jersey number assigned by your coach
SSC Shadow coaches assign jersey numbers to avoid duplication within each age group.
Consult your coach and team manager to confirm your jersey number before you order your uniform kit!
7. Order Nike uniform through Eurosport (HS boys players who are new this year to SSC Shadow only)
Uniforms are purchased every two years. Please email Peggy Clark if you would like to order a uniform for the 2015-16 season. email@example.com